Your REbuildUSA 203k Specialist™ is trained to provide the expertise and support to help you find a great home at a great price that can be improved through the use of the FHA 203k program and enjoy these benefits:
- Save Time & Money – Use one loan to buy and renovate a great home to meet your needs.
- Get More Home for Your Money – Take advantage of the excellent prices for homes that need repair and remodeling.
- Low Down Payment – Enjoy the benefits of homeownership with as little as 3.5% down.
- Easier Qualification – Less strict FHA qualification requirements benefit those with less than perfect credit.
- Make the Most of Your Investment – rather than paying a premium for changes made by previous owners, invest in improvements that suit your personal tastes and lifestyle.
- Earn Additional Equity – Professional installers do the work, and you can earn “sweat equity” in the process.
- Greater Financial Stability – Rather than experiencing a strain on your budget for major repairs later, you can pay for these improvements over time at a more affordable rate.
- Live in a More Desirable Location – There are many great homes in wonderful established neighborhoods that offer perfect FHA 203k opportunities.
- Invest in Your Future – You can use an FHA 203k loan to purchase a 1 to 4 unit property allowing you to renovate a home that also brings you rental income as an excellent long-term investment.
Enjoy the support of your REbuildUSA 203k Specialist at NO COST!
Larry Stevens,Your REbuildUSA 203k Specialist™ ,is a licensed real estate professional specially trained to help you buy a great home and remodel it to meet the needs of you and your family. Your REbuildUSA 203k Specialist™ will:
- Help you understand the details of the REbuildUSA FHA 203k program and determine if it’s right for you.
- Help you identify your budget and housing needs and compare neighborhoods, home values, schools, etc. to refine your home search.
- Locate and compare available homes in the neighborhood of your choice and help you identify which would best allow you to take advantage of an FHA 203k renovation loan.
- Introduce you to an FHA approved 203k lender who will pre-qualify you to prepare for your home search and coordinate all aspects of loan approval and finalizing your 203k mortgage loan.
- Coordinate an FHA approved home inspection to identify any code violations and recommended repairs.
- Assist in your evaluation of the home, including possible renovation and updating projects, as well as their financial impact on the value of your new home.
- Professionally market and sell your existing home, if necessary, to facilitate a timely move into your newly renovated home.
Fax: 208 514-4301